Are you looking for care work or a new job in care?
Care Work and helping others is an incredibly rewarding career. It is hard to beat the satisfaction gained from knowing how you have helped someone and how grateful that person and their families are. Click here to learn more about why we think working in care is such a great thing to do.
To be a great Care Worker takes a special type of person. A warm-hearted soul who is driven to help others. A listener who is conscientious and dependable. Someone who is organised and able to respond calmly to the unexpected. At Gardiner's, we recruit our team members to fit those characteristics. Click here to read our page which outlines some of the reasons why we think you should consider joining our team.
Care work is a role which should be afforded real respect and offers tremendous job satisfaction. We are always keen to hear from people with a passion for care. If that sounds like you, please take a look at our Current Homecare Job Opportunities.
- have a passion for caring and a desire to help support others.
- will seize the initiative and find out what they can do to really help our Service Users' lives better.
- can be flexible with their time and available to take on some shifts such as early mornings, evenings or weekends.
- have experience caring for others.
- have excellent communication skills, as well as good numeracy and literacy.
- drive and own their own vehicle.
Do you want to find out more about our care work and Care Worker opportunities?
- Call 01183347474 to speak with us during office hours.
- Or email email@example.com with some information about yourself including a CV if you have one.
We look forward to speaking with you.