Gardiner’s team of experienced Care Professionals has been supporting clients at home since 1968. Our clients always come first. We seek to understand what help you need and how you would like to receive that support. Our approach is always tailored to the individual. All of us are unique, our team enjoy getting to know clients and finding out what works best for them.
We are proud of the role our team plays in supporting people to continue living independent lives in their own homes. Gardiner’s provides home care services in Reading, Caversham, Henley, and the surrounding area.
Our fantastic team has earned a reputation for being both reliable and trustworthy. Our highly experienced Care Managers, work with each and every client to establish and deliver individually tailored one-on-one care.
Home Care Services include:
Our care duties can range from as little as one hour to round the clock care. The care we provided may include support with:
- Care overnight – providing peace of mind and reassurance
- Personal care – washing, dressing, mobility etc
- Medication – reminders or administration
- Returning home from the hospital – regain your confidence after a hospital stay
- Tasks around the home – cooking, laundry, cleaning, shopping etc
- Companionship – a friendly face can make the world of difference
- Respite care – does the main carer for a loved one need a break?
- End of life care at home
Whatever you need we can help to make it possible for you to live comfortably in your own home. We specialise in providing care services at home, also known as domiciliary care.
If you would like to discuss your needs or that of a loved one and find out more information about our home care services please do get in touch and we will be happy to help and answer any questions you might have.