How much is the attendance allowance?
You will need the following information to complete the form:
- National Insurance number
- GP name and surgery’s address
- Medication details
- Details of anyone else you have seen in the last year about your illness or disability.
- If you have one, your hospital record number.
- Dates of hospital stays with contact details.
Expect your claim to take around 40 days to process and they should backdate any payment due. If you are terminally ill, there are special rules to allow your claim to be dealt with more quickly provided you ask for a form DS1500 from your GP or Consultant.
To leaver more about the benefits and entitlements that you may be eligible to receive, we suggest the