The Gardiner’s vision is to work as a team and make a real difference to the lives of the people we help to support. We seek to achieve this by Working Together as a team.
Working Together is a value for Gardiner’s. All staff are expected to work well as a team together and with others who are involved in the care and support of our clients including family members.
In our workplace, this key value is linked to behaviours that help our team to deliver exceptional care and support.
Which behaviours demonstrate the Gardiner’s value of Working Together?
- Empowering, encouraging and enabling people who need care and support to do things for themselves and to make their own decisions
- Communicating options and offering realistic choices
- Building two-way relationships of trust with colleagues and service users
- Committing to working with and supporting others as part of a team
- Communicating effectively
- Understanding and respecting other people’s priorities
- Adapting the approach taken according to the individual and situation
Review from Hillary S (Daughter of Client) published on 2 January 2020
Review from Anne B (Daughter of Client) published on 21 November 2019
Review from Peter (Son of Client) published on 18 December 2019
Review from I B (Son of Client) published on 18 December 2019
Review from Eleni A (Daughter of Client) published on 6 December 2019